Test Automation Architect
As a Test Automation Architect at Kapitus, you’ll be helping our company release software more efficiently and effectively by creating and maintaining test automation frameworks. This will help us continue to help small business owners find lending options so they can make payroll during tough times, hire to meet market demands, and making large purchases to scale their operations.
What You’ll Do
This role will give you endless opportunities to take on new responsibilities, learn new skills, and mentor others. Your teammates will be distributed between NY, VA, OH, and Chennai.
- Architect one or more test automation platforms as needed to encompass integration, end-to-end, functional, contract and performance testing.
- Lead an organization-wide file migration to OneDrive and SharePoint.
- Work closely with the existing test automation team to incorporate the test automation that is already in place and being developed..
- Aid developers in the adoption and utilization of any test frameworks as they take over test case development.
- Troubleshoot any issues that arise within the test frameworks and adjust them as necessary to meet development software needs.
- Identify any gaps in the test automation strategy and recommend tools/frameworks to incorporate into the current solution.
You are an internally motivated test automation expert with a desire to create and expand on test frameworks that will be specifically tailored to the problems of the production codebase. Passion for your craft will go a long way in making you successful in this role.
- The thought of inherit ambiguity and solving complex problems genuinely excites you. You have an experimental mindset that spurs you to test ideas and validate assumptions using data.
- You are involved in the test automation community. You love learning and are constantly working to keep your skills up to date.
- An inherent love for technology drives you to design and implement great solutions. You understand that for solutions to be successful, they have to meet real needs and drive meaningful business value.
- An inherent love for technology drives you to design and implement great solutions. You understand that for solutions to be successful, they must meet real needs and drive meaningful business value.
- You have great communication and collaboration skills, an innate sense of curiosity, and an obsession with delivering solutions that bring end-users joy.
- Over the past 12+ years you’ve played a hands-on role implementing at least two complex test automation frameworks, possibly for a financial service or fintech company.
- There is a good chance that you have spent time on the development side of the house to better understand how to incorporate testing into their daily routine.
Kapitus is one of the most reliable and respected names in small business financing. As both a direct lender and a marketplace built with a trusted network of lending partners, we are able to provide small businesses the financing they need, when and how it is needed.
We’ve spent the past 13 years building a culture that makes us excited to come to work in the morning. Our company is fast paced, teammates need to be self-directed and have an internal motivation to do the right thing, even when the right thing takes a lot of hard work.
We show our teammates our appreciation by offering great benefits, competitive pay, and solid opportunity for growth.
Position Application Instructions:
Interested candidates should send a resume to: [email protected]