At Kapitus, our mission is to empower every business to succeed by providing the best financing options – when they need it and how they need it. Whether we are working with a business directly or through a strategic partner, we will work diligently to provide the most convenient, cost- effective and appropriate financing solution for a business’s needs. We promise to keep the best interests of our clients at the center of the financing process by operating with transparency, fairness, and integrity. We will continue to empower small businesses to make educated financial decisions, as we have since our inception in 2006.
What You’ll Do:
- Modernize a legacy monolithic system into an event driven, serverless, microservices architecture leveraging AWS
- Develop Clean Code using Test Driven Development
- Create AWS cloud native microservices to support small business lending
- Apply modern architecture and SOLID principles to integrate with external systems like SalesForce and Open APIs
- Approach problems with simple serverless solutions and great CI/CD pipelines
- Integrate data with ML/DS team creating a platform that is data first
- Coach team and junior developers on mature engineering practices and modern tools
- Hold bar on quality and ensure all production code is resilient and monitored.
- Keep up with industry tooling to apply solutions instead of reinventing the wheel
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Minimum 5 years work experience (7+ desirable).
- Experience building modern systems in AWS (Enterprise level using serverless desired)
- Software craftsmanship and Agile proponent that embraces Test Driven Development
- Working knowledge of SOLID principles, event driven architectures, and microservices.
- Ability to work across teams as a leader and coach juniors and hold quality bar for team.
- Understands business requirements and can talk with stakeholders
- Hands on keyboard engineer that is passionate about solving complicated engineering problems with code.
- DB knowledge for both SQL and noSQL
- Technology experience:
- Relational SQL and NoSQL databases.
- AWS cloud services: EC2, ECS, S3, Lambda, RDS, Athena, Glue, Redshift, SQS, Kinesis.
Kapitus is one of the most reliable and respected names in small business financing. As both a direct lender and a marketplace built with a trusted network of lending partners, we are able to provide small businesses the financing they need, when and how it is needed.
We’ve spent the past 13 years building a culture that makes us excited to come to work in the morning. Our company is fast paced, teammates need to be self-directed and have an internal motivation to do the right thing, even when the right thing takes a lot of hard work.
We show our teammates our appreciation by offering great benefits, competitive pay, and solid opportunity for growth.
Position Application Instructions:
Interested candidates should send a resume to: click here