Salesforce CRM Administrator
As a Salesforce Administrator for Salesforce at Kapitus, you’ll be helping our company scale by helping us get the most value out of our Salesforce CRM implementation. This will help Kapitus continue to help small business owners find lending options so they can make payroll during tough times, hire to meet market demands, and making large purchases to scale their operations.
What You’ll Do
This role will give you endless opportunities to take on new responsibilities, learn new skills, and mentor others. Your teammates will be distributed between NY, VA, and Chennai.
- Serve as the primary administrator for our Salesforce CRM environment.
- Work closely with stakeholders to develop business and technical requirements
- Proactively recommend enhancements, critically review feature requests, and add to our backlog of work.
- Train new users and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization.
- Lead configuration, maintenance, administration, and integration of Salesforce CRM with other systems.
- Add enhancements using VisualForce, SOQL and APEX, although advanced coding skills are not required.
You are an internally motivated Salesforce administrator, automation and simplicity are firmly rooted in the way you think and work. Passion for your craft will go a long way in making you successful in this role.
- The thought of inherit ambiguity and solving complex problems genuinely excites you. You have an experimental mindset that spurs you to test ideas and validate assumptions using data.
- You are involved in the local Salesforce community and find meetups oddly therapeutic. You love learning and are constantly working to keep your skills up to date.
- An inherent love for technology drives you to design and implement great solutions. You understand that for solutions to be successful, they must meet real needs and drive meaningful business value.
- You have great communication and collaboration skills, an innate sense of curiosity, and an obsession with delivering solutions that bring end-users joy.
- Over the past 8+ years you’ve played a hands-on role implementing at least two complex Salesforce.com projects, possibly for a financial service or fintech company.
- There is a good chance that you have an Advanced Administrator or Developer certification.
Kapitus is one of the most reliable and respected names in small business financing. As both a direct lender and a marketplace built with a trusted network of lending partners, we are able to provide small businesses the financing they need, when and how it is needed.
We’ve spent the past 13 years building a culture that makes us excited to come to work in the morning. Our company is fast paced, teammates need to be self-directed and have an internal motivation to do the right thing, even when the right thing takes a lot of hard work.
We show our teammates our appreciation by offering great benefits, competitive pay, and solid opportunity for growth.
Position Application Instructions:
Interested candidates should send a resume to: [email protected]