The Process Engineer – Business Process Optimization will work as part of the Kapitus Operations Team to support business/process transformation initiatives. The position collaboratively identifies opportunities to maintain efficient workflow, staffing levels, lower cost and to fundamentally redesign end user experience. As a trusted business partner this position will manage and guide cross-functional teams in the use and application of common Business Process Management (BPM) techniques, helping build the foundation for sustainable operations excellence. S/he champions a culture of continuous improvement throughout Kapitus.
- Analyze workflows within and across all departments to determine how the entire company can work better together. Understand process capabilities through critical data analysis and in depth understanding of the product flow. Develop and modify workflow, reduce waste, utilizing Lean best practices. Drive the transition of a process from concept to pilot to production.
- Analyze and optimize service processes to achieve world-class quality levels. Champion continuous improvement projects to maximize capacity, capability using 5S and Lean capabilities.
- Responsible for diagnosing issues found during the service process and drive corrective action back to source, resulting in root cause identification and elimination. Utilize structured problem solving techniques such as Ishikawa, Five Why (5W), etc.
- Create an analytical process that justifies business decisions. Analyze data from various sources to identify trends in build quality and efficiency. Develop robust and clear data collection, visualization, and analysis tools. Enable data driven operational and decisions through predictive insights using software such as Tableau and create a KPI monitoring solution.
- Create and maintain Service Instructions, and associated processes. Develop and train service associates, and document rework procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related discipline required (Master’s Preferred)
- Six Sigma Black Belt Certification
- 5+ years in quality or business process engineering
- Experience developing and improving process with a track record (Service Environment Preferred)
- Knowledge of Statistical Process Control and its application
- Exceptional capacity for managing simultaneous activities, competing priorities and challenges
- Strong ability to work and communicate effectively with team and peers within a technology and financial organization. This includes excellent communication skills: written and verbal.
Kapitus is one of the most reliable and respected names in small business financing. As both a direct lender and a marketplace built with a trusted network of lending partners, we are able to provide small businesses the financing they need, when and how it is needed.
We’ve spent the past 13 years building a culture that makes us excited to come to work in the morning. Our company is fast paced, teammates need to be self-directed and have an internal motivation to do the right thing, even when the right thing takes a lot of hard work.
We show our teammates our appreciation by offering great benefits, competitive pay, and solid opportunity for growth.