The Manager will be responsible for establishing a center of excellence (COE) to support, enhance and deliver projects for our existing and future Anaplan modules. The Manager will help to determine the operating model, manage an initial team consisting of 1 internal team member and 1 external contract resource. This leader will interface with leadership across the organization to support and enhance existing Anaplan modules and develop new modules. The team is expected to grow larger as we deploy more Anaplan solutions.
- Collaborate closely with key business, IT partners and external partners in requirements development, model development and evaluation, and overall solution delivery to support business needs
- Lead the scoping and estimation effort for new Anaplan solutions and significant enhancements to existing models
- Translate business requirements effectively and efficiently into Anaplan without merely taking an existing poor process done in Excel and re-creating it.
- Supervise and develop direct and indirect reports
- Translate business user requirements into technical developments, leveraging prototypes and mock-ups
- Configure and maintain lists, modules, dashboards, actions, and other model settings
- When required for larger projects, work closely with outside parties to implement solutions
- Collaborate heavily with business unit heads to drive model development that aligns with strategic needs
- Works closely with the internal Data and Technology teams to ensure alignment of multiple data stores and connections
- Proven ability to connect business requirements to technical solution designs
- Technical skills in technologies complementary to Anaplan, such as other planning/BI reporting tools such as Tableau and Alteryx or database query applications such as SQL
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Strong management and influence skills to manage a diverse and decentralized Anaplan community
- Possess strong analytical, troubleshooting, problem-solving, and project management skills
- Analytical, process driven approach to problem solving with strong mathematical modeling skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment with tight deadlines and varying levels of ambiguity
- Detail oriented (on time and accurate)
- Technical development, programming language experience desired
- Desire to achieve high standards & learn fast
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Bachelor’s degree (relevant major preferred – Economics, Finance, Accounting)
- Previous work experience (min. 3yr) in consulting and/or business analyst roles
- experience in enterprise-level software implementations
- Demonstrable experience as an Anaplan Model Builder highly desirable or Certified Anaplan Model Builder preferred
- Experience working with C-suite executives
- Experience/exposure to fintech and/or lending industries
- Previous experience in internal finance or technical analytics role.
Kapitus is one of the most reliable and respected names in small business financing. As both a direct lender and a marketplace built with a trusted network of lending partners, we are able to provide small businesses the financing they need, when and how it is needed.
We’ve spent the past 13 years building a culture that makes us excited to come to work in the morning. Our company is fast paced, teammates need to be self-directed and have an internal motivation to do the right thing, even when the right thing takes a lot of hard work.
We show our teammates our appreciation by offering great benefits, competitive pay, and solid opportunity for growth.