At Kapitus, our mission is to empower every business to succeed by providing the best financing options – when they need it and how they need it. Whether we are working with a business directly or through a strategic partner, we will work diligently to provide the most convenient, cost- effective and appropriate financing solution for a business’s needs. We promise to keep the best interests of our clients at the center of the financing process by operating with transparency, fairness, and integrity. We will continue to empower small businesses to make educated financial decisions, as we have since our inception in 2006.
The Collections Agent, reporting to the Collections Team Manager, is responsible for
Primary Responsibilities Include:
Provide tools, strategies and best in class service to establish repayment behaviors with customers
- Develop and negotiate payment plans, while adhering to all legal regulations and compliance requirements
- Keep detailed records of all customer communications, payment plans that customers have agreed to, and amounts paid
- Performs maintenance, research and resolution on past due accounts
- Ensure appropriate written correspondence is generated and sent to customers
- Access database information, pulling up credit reports, and locating other publicly available records in adherence to the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act
- Achieve department KPIs for calls to customers and payment arrangements, while meeting all quality guidelines
- Identify and recommend improvement opportunities to all collections/recovery specific platforms, systems and tools to support operational effectiveness, improve customer experience, and to remain at the forefront of technology in the collections space
- 2+ Years of Collections, Recovery or Sales experience
- Call Center experience
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Experience being a contributor for policies and procedures
- Experience achieving metric and quality performance
- High School Diploma or GED
Benefits at Kapitus:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Incentive eligibility based on KPI and Quality results
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Life Insurance at No Cost to Employees
- PTO Including Rollover Vacation Days
- Commuter Benefits
Kapitus is one of the most reliable and respected names in small business financing. As both a direct lender and a marketplace built with a trusted network of lending partners, we are able to provide small businesses the financing they need, when and how it is needed.
We’ve spent the past 13 years building a culture that makes us excited to come to work in the morning. Our company is fast paced, teammates need to be self-directed and have an internal motivation to do the right thing, even when the right thing takes a lot of hard work.
We show our teammates our appreciation by offering great benefits, competitive pay, and solid opportunity for growth.
Position Application Instructions:
Interested candidates should send a resume to: [email protected]