Accounts Payable Accountant
Founded in 2006 and headquartered in NYC, Kapitus has been recognized by customers and the industry as one of the most reliable and respected names in small business financing. With flexible financing options, we provide small businesses with the working capital they need to take advantage of opportunities and grow. We fund businesses in hundreds of industries and throughout multiple stages of growth. Using our first-hand knowledge of running small businesses, we are able to provide a personalized experience and financing solutions that are tailored to meet each customer’s unique situation.
We are looking for a passionate and hardworking Accounts Payable Accountant to join and help grow our top-notch Finance team. The ideal candidate must be able to balance delivering exceptional performance in a fun, energetic and collaborative culture.
- Responsible for the entire Accounts Payable function – Processing/Review/Reporting
- Record & review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
- Deposits checks
- Review and process credit card bills/expense reports
- 1099 maintenance / filing
- Maintain electronic files and documentation thoroughly and accurately
- Processing commissions payments
- Reconcile bank statements
- Assist with month end close
- Assist with special projects & ad-hoc analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- 2-4 years of accounts payable or general accounting experience
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounts payable principles
- Excellent data entry skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft excel
- Knowledge of Netsuite is required
- Must be comfortable in an entrepreneurial setting and have excellent analytical and interpersonal skills
- Must be very hands-on; well organized; able to manage multiple tasks concurrently
Kapitus is one of the most reliable and respected names in small business financing. As both a direct lender and a marketplace built with a trusted network of lending partners, we are able to provide small businesses the financing they need, when and how it is needed.
We’ve spent the past 13 years building a culture that makes us excited to come to work in the morning. Our company is fast paced, teammates need to be self-directed and have an internal motivation to do the right thing, even when the right thing takes a lot of hard work.
We show our teammates our appreciation by offering great benefits, competitive pay, and solid opportunity for growth.
Position Application Instructions:
Interested candidates should send a resume to: click here