LET KAPITUS SEND YOU TO BROKER FAIR
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WINNERS: NATIONAL BUSINESS CAPITAL & LENDIO!
We want to see you at Broker Fair! So, we’re giving two of our partners the chance to go to Broker Fair on us. On March 26, 2019 we will be doing a drawing for two (2) Broker Fair prize packages worth up to $1800 each. Each package includes one (1) General Admission Pass to Broker Fair, one (1) ticket to the Pre-Show Reception, up to $1000 in reimbursement of actual travel expenses to attend Broker Fair 2019, and a pretty sweet Kapitus swag package. How can you enter? If you’re one of our ISO partners, you are already in the running! Want to up your chances of winning? For each qualified application you submit to us during the promotion, you’ll get another entry into the drawing!
HOW TO PLAY
- All active ISO partners will automatically be entered into the drawing
- Increase your chances of winning by submitting a qualified application to Kapitus. For every qualified application you submit to us between 03/01/2019 and 03/22/2019, you will receive an additional entry into the drawing
- Two (2) winners will be drawn on Tuesday, March 26, 2019
- Winners will be announced by email on Tuesday, March 26, 2019
NOT A PARTNER?
FOR MORE INFORMATION
120 W. 45th Street
New York, NY 10036
Who is eligible to participate?
The drawing is open to our active ISO partners. An active ISO partners is defined as any partner that has submitted a qualified application with Kapitus in the past 90 days
I’m not sure if I am a partner. How do I find out?
To see if you are considered an active partner, email firstname.lastname@example.org
I am not currently a Kapitus partner. Where can I sign up to become one?
To apply to be a Kapitus ISO partner, go here.
How many entries can I have?
There is no limit to the number of entries you can have
When will the drawing take place?
Winners will be drawn on Tuesday, March 26, 2019
How will winners be notified?
Winners will be notified via email on Tuesday, March 26, 2019
When and where is Broker Fair?
Broker Fair is taking place on Monday, May 6, 2019 from 7:30 am – 6:00 pm at The Roosevelt Hotel in NYC. For more information visit the Broker Fair Website.
Independent Sales Organization (ISO) Referral Challenge Sweepstakes
BY ENTERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES (“OFFICIAL RULES”), WHICH ARE A CONTRACT, SO READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING. YOU MAY NOT SUBMIT AN ENTRY TO THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO RECEIVE THE PRIZES DESCRIBED IN THE OFFICIAL RULES, UNLESS YOU AGREE TO THE OFFICIAL RULES. THESE OFFICIAL RULES FORM A BINDING LEGAL AGREEMENT.
The sweepstakes begins on March 1, 2019 at 8 am Eastern Time (ET) and ends on March 22, 2019 at 5:59 pm Eastern Time (ET). All winners will be chosen by drawing on March 26, 2019. The sponsor’s computer is the official clock. This promotional sweepstakes is sponsored by Kapitus.
This promotion is a referral program through which Independent Sales Organizations (ISOs) active with Kapitus as of December 1, 2018 will be entered to win prizes as detailed below. To participate in this sweepstakes, individuals (as representatives of the ISO or referral) must be at least 18 years of age and legal residents of the United States. Employees, officers and directors of Kapitus, its affiliates, subsidiaries, co-branded partners, consultants, contractors, advertising, public relations, promotion, fulfillment, and marketing agencies, their immediate families (and those living in their same households) are not eligible to participate in this promotion. The same stipulations apply to participating contractors and their businesses. Qualified referrals must be for real small businesses and steps will be taken to confirm their existence. Kapitus reserves the right to disqualify participants who violate these rules or interfere with this Sweepstakes in any manner.
There are two (2) prize packages in the sweepstakes, each consisting of the following:
- One (1) Broker pass to BrokerFair 2019.
- One (1) Pass to the BrokerFair Pre-Show Party.
- Up to $1000 in reimbursement of actual travel expenses to attend BrokerFair 2019, after submission, verification, and approval of receipts. All travel must take place between the dates of 5/3/2019 and 5/8/2019. Lodging and meals will only be reimbursed for the nights of 5/5/2019 and 5/6/2019. Reimbursement of receipts will occur within 30 days of receipt submission.
- One Kapitus Swag Pack consisting of a Thule Messenger Bag, a Kapitus T-Shirt, a Kapitus water bottle, and a Kapitus umbrella.
- The actual retail value of each prize package is $1800.
- Two (2) prize packages will be awarded.
- The odds of winning a prize are determined by the number of entries and qualified referrals during the sweepstakes period.
Sweepstakes Rules and Details
- You must be an Independent Sales Organization (ISO) current and active with Kapitus at some point during the period of December 1, 2018 to March 22, 2019 to qualify.
- The sweepstakes begins on March 1, 2019 at 8 am Eastern Time (ET) and will end at 5:59 pm ET on March 22, 2019.
- The drawing for prize winners will be held on Tuesday, March 26, 2019.
- Results will be posted at kapitus.com/brokerfair on Tuesday, March 26, 2019. Winners will also be notified by email on Tuesday, March 26, 2019.
How to Enter
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A purchase or payment will not improve your chances of winning. All federal, state, local, and municipal laws and regulations apply. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
Each ISO that is current and active with Kapitus at some point during the period of December 1, 2018 to March 22, 2019 will be given one (1) automatic entry into the drawing. One (1) additional sweepstakes entry will be awarded for each qualified referral an ISO submits to the sponsor (Kapitus) during the sweepstakes period. These entries are given to the ISO and not to individual representatives of the ISO. Entries are automatically submitted upon receipt and verification of a qualified referral. The sponsor is not responsible for lost, late or misdirected mail; printing errors; server unavailability; or computer or any other electronic or telecommunications malfunction.
Kapitus has the sole discretion to define the term qualified referral and what entries meet the definition of qualified referral, will resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning this definition, and sponsor decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. Any false information provided within the context of the sweepstakes by any participant concerning identity, mailing address, telephone number, email address, ownership of right or non-compliance with these Official Rules or the like may result in the immediate elimination of the participant from the sweepstakes. The sponsor (Kapitus) further reserves the right to disqualify any entry that it believes in its sole and unfettered discretion infringes upon or violates the rights of any third party, otherwise does not comply with these Official Rules, or violates U.S. or applicable state or local law.
- All winners will be chosen by Kapitus on Tuesday, March 26, 2019 - the first business day following the last day of the sweepstakes.
- Winners will be ISOs, not individual representatives of ISOs. The ISO is responsible for choosing which individual employed at their company receives the prize.
- Only the prize package described in these Official Rules shall be awarded and no substitutions, cash equivalents, and/or redemptions may be made, except that, in the event of prize unavailability, Kapitus reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value, in Kapitus’s sole discretion. The prize cannot be transferred, assigned, or redeemed for cash.
- Winner must arrange for and accept prize delivery no later than 14 days following the award of the prize.
- Winners will be notified by email (to the primary contact of the ISO) on March 26, 2019 and details will be announced at kapitus.com/brokerfair. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable, or failure to claim the prize within 14 days, will result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. All prizes will be awarded.
- By participating in the sweepstakes, each participant (and their employees and agents) and winner (and their employees and agents) waives any and all claims of liability against the sponsor, and their employees and agents, for any personal injury or loss that may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, the sweepstakes, or from the use of any prize.
- By claiming the prize, the winner authorizes the use, without additional compensation, of his or her company name, including any likeness and/or voice/photograph, and municipality of residence for promotion and/or advertising purposes in any manner and in any medium (including, without limitation, radio broadcasts; newspapers and other publications; television or film releases; slides; videotape; distribution over the Internet; and picture date storage) the sponsor may deem appropriate.
- By claiming the prize, employee selected by the winner authorizes the use, without additional compensation, of his or her personal and company name, including any likeness and/or voice/photograph, and municipality of residence for promotion and/or advertising purposes in any manner and in any medium (including, without limitation, radio broadcasts; newspapers and other publications; television or film releases; slides; videotape; distribution over the Internet; and picture date storage) the sponsor may deem appropriate.
- The conduct of the sweepstakes is governed by the applicable laws of the United States of America, which takes precedence over any rule to the contrary herein. The sponsor shall follow the applicable laws for conducting sweepstakes as required by local and state law.
- The sponsor is not liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or sweepstakes information.
- By participating in the sweepstakes, participants (and employees selected by winners) agree to be bound by the decisions of sponsor personnel. Winners are responsible for ensuring that their employees selected to receive the prize have read and agreed to these Official Rules. The sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any participant or winner and may refuse to award any prize to a person who is ineligible or has violated any rule, gained unfair advantage in participating in the sweepstakes, or obtained winner status using fraudulent means. The sponsor will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the sweepstakes, and sponsor decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the sweepstakes is affected by human error, any mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware or software errors, malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the sponsor, the sponsor reserves the right to terminate this sweepstakes, or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the sponsor deems appropriate. All decisions will be made by the sponsor and are final. The sponsor may waive any of these rules in its sole discretion. The sponsor reserves the right to withdraw or terminate this sweepstakes at any time without prior notice.
- Claims/Choice of Law: (a) Any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees, except where required by law; and (b) under no circumstances will any entrant, winner, or employee selected by the winner(s) be permitted to seek the award of, and any entrant, winner, or employee selected by the winner(s) hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental and consequential damages or any other damages, other than actual out-of-pocket expenses, and hereby waives all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants and/or Kapitus in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia, without regard for conflicts of law doctrine, and all proceedings shall take place in the Commonwealth of Virginia. All entrants agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Commonwealth of Virginia and agree to waive the right to a jury trial with respect to any claim or dispute with regard to any aspect of the Sweepstakes or Official Rules.